Sinzscape.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sinzscape.

Sinzscape-The massive server!

5 posters

Another Account For Promotion?

nick

Another Account For Promotion? Empty Another Account For Promotion?

Post  nick Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello everyone, i'm the in-game moderator, Nickolas. This post is mainly directed to Atrix, and the co-owners, Fido and Crystal. As you may know, I donated a lvl 79 rs acc for admin, but soon got demoted to mod due to an incident. I was wondering if I get my lvl 96 account, I think that's the lvl, recovered, if I donate it, would I be able to get promoted to admin, or even maybe co-owner?

Thank-you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Nickolas.
    H3KZ
    H3KZ

Another Account For Promotion? Empty Re: Another Account For Promotion?

Post  H3KZ Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 pm

nick wrote:Hello everyone, i'm the in-game moderator, Nickolas. This post is mainly directed to Atrix, and the co-owners, Fido and Crystal. As you may know, I donated a lvl 79 rs acc for admin, but soon got demoted to mod due to an incident. I was wondering if I get my lvl 96 account, I think that's the lvl, recovered, if I donate it, would I be able to get promoted to admin, or even maybe co-owner?

Thank-you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Nickolas.
    I think personaly people shouldnt get admin or mod if they donate maybe special items, mods and admins should be earned
    jake whip
    jake whip

Post  jake whip Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 am

tell atrix bout the acc ull get co Razz
    I HaZ Skill
    I HaZ Skill

Post  I HaZ Skill Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 am

Well, in my opinion, due to how serious the incident is or how unserious it is, should be profound and taken note of as to whether you recieve admin or co-owner for this "runescape" account.

I HaZ Skill ( Maxed Attack Skiller )
    call me noob

Post  call me noob Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm

just a comment the reson the sever always gets crashed and is always down and off the votes list is cause we have to many admins that are greedy for higher ranks so when they dont get what they want they give a drop party of 999m of like all rares and the staff have to rush around trying to get all the stuff and eventully turns into a reset my opinion is to earn mod and admin. by trust of artix.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 pm